Cybersalus is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) established in 2012 John Kiehm. From our headquarters in Northern Virginia the firm offers an array of cyber security services and solutions to clients throughout the Nation. Cybersalus can provide extraordinary cyber experts, security architecture, thought leadership, and technology designed to operate and defend in Federal Government and commercial cyber space. Its mission is to help secure the future of our nation’s most precious assets—its information.
Notably, Cybersalus is led by military veterans, with nearly 100 years of combined leadership and experience in cyber operations. The company is uniquely positioned in the industry with both operationally-experienced cyber experts and advanced/agile cyber software ldevelopment. This enables us to create and direct divisive and innovative capabilities to meet Federal and commercial cyber requirements.
The name “Cybersalus” is the result of the founders’ desire to emphasize the Cyber focus of the company, while integrating the word “Salus,” which is the name of the Roman goddess representing safety and security.
Why Choose Cybersalus?
- Senior staff has decades of experience in the cyber security arena
- Our cyber security operations center (SOC) services can create and/or modify a full-service cyber monitoring, analysis, and incident response
- Ability to quickly escalate to large scale support in resolving vulnerabilities
- Cybersalus assessment approach is customized and innovative, focusing on finding real vulnerabilities instead of merely becoming compliant
- Cybersalus features a special advisor who is the world’s most foremost expert on quantifying catastrophic risk
- Cybersalus offers rapid response to remediate vulnerabilities
- Partnership with McAfee, the global computer security software company, provides Cybersalus with specialized equipment for conducting risk assessments
- Cybersalus provides cyber security Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) who are highly trained by Cybersalus
- Cybersalus helps to prevent attacks while reducing downtime
- Cybersalus protects your data and infrastructure
- We can help you meet your compliance initiatives
- Cybersalus offers proactive system protection, including context-aware intrusion prevention
- Cybersalus is available and qualified to do highly sensitive work.
The Cybersalus Mission:
- Use advanced tactics, technology, procedures, and professionals to protect our customers
- Enable the success of our customers’ critical missions by ensuring the integrity, availability and confidentiality of data
- Seek out, close with, and defeat the cyber threat through relentless pursuit and tireless vigilance over our customers’ networks.
CYBERSALUS NAICS Codes:
541511 CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
541512 COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
541513 COMPUTER FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
541519 OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
541330 ENGINEERING SERVICES